Take steps to support your sperm health, relax and enjoy trying for pregnancy!
But, If after a year of:
- Not using any contraception,
- Having regular (at least twice weekly) sex,
- You do not become pregnant; you may wish to see a doctor who may perform some tests.
You should seek medical help earlier if:
- A doctor has told either you or your partner that you have fertility problems, the female partner is older than 35 or,
- If you have any questions or concerns about planning pregnancy, including timing sex with ovulation.
- Consulting a doctor may help lower stress and anxiety.