Prelox® is a patented blend of Pycnogenol and L-arginine.
Pycnogenol is an extract of French Maritime Pine, consisting of 70 ±5% procyanidin, oligomer of catechin and epicatechin, in accordance with US pharmacopoeia specifications. Further to the procyanidins, Pycnogenol contains further flavonoid species including taxifolin, phenolic acids and monomeric catechin.
Close to 10 percent of all couples experience infertility at some point, with male infertility contributing to half of all couple’s fertility problems. While men may be less likely to openly seek infertility support, they are becoming an increasingly affected by infertility. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
Ingredients per Prelox® capsule:
- Prelox® Propriety Blend 40mg
- L-Arginine Mono HCL 780mg
Dosage: 2 capsules daily before breakfast. Persons under medical supervision taking prescribed medication or diagnosed with an illness or disease, should consult their healthcare professional before use.
- Semen volume
- Spermatozoa concentration
- Spermatozoa motility
- Spermatozoa with normal morphology
* Wiswedel K, Allen D. Infertility factors at the Groote Schuur Hospital Fertiliy Clinic. SAMJ 1989 (76); 65-66.
The core semen deficiencies are as follows:
- Oligospermia or Oligozoospermia – decreased number of spermatozoa in semen
- Aspermia – complete lack of semen
- Hypospermia – reduced seminal volume
- Azoospermia – absence of sperm cells in semen
- Teratospermia – increase in sperm with abnormal morphology
- Asthenozoospermia – reduced sperm motility
The various combinations of the above resulting in Teratoasthenozoospermia, oligoasthenoteratozoospermia or oligospermia can result in devastating emotional and heartbreak for patients trying to conceive.
Lamelle Research Laboratories has achieved extensive credibility and success in the industry – through the use of Nobel prize winning ingredients, patented formulas, evidence based, innovative and paramedical training. The Lamelle brand is based on a commitment to the principle that all products developed must undergo a rigorous programme of review, research and meticulous production.
It is with this knowledge and over 40 years of both medical and pharmaceutical experience that Lamelle Research Laboratories has undertaken to provide a possible solution to male infertility.
Prelox Fertility has been developed using a unique patented combination of Pycnogenol and L-arginine aspartate.